Pages

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

She's back!!

To say that it's been awhile since my last post would be more than an understatement. In the last 3 years I've continued to work as a CNA (Certified Nurse Aid) in a long-term care facility, until recently when I herniated 2 discs in my back and had to have surgery. After being out of work for 2 months now and having spent the majority of that time knitting and crafting, I'm now reactivating my blog. I have also, in the last 3 years, finally beaten the "Boyfriend Sock Curse" he's been wearing hand knit socks for over a year now, and I don't think he's going anywhere any time soon. Together, we have become the proud parents of a lovely chihuahua named Cupcake. She is named after another hobby of mine. I love baking cupcakes, not cakes, not pies, not breads, just cupcakes. To me they are the perfect dessert, It's like having a whole cake all to yourself. I never was good at sharing......anyways. Here's to my new crafting and baking adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10