Pages

Monday, September 1, 2014

Making Changes

I'm making some changes here. After a lot of thought, I am tweaking the name of my blog. It has been very hard for me to coordinate all of my different accounts because my ideal name in not available. I have found a new one that I believe will work for me. Please be patient while I make all the changes and understand that some of my old links will not work for a while. I hope to have this fixed soon.

I am currently working my bloglovin' account. If you are not familiar with bloglovin, check it out. It is a great way to organize and follow all your favorite blogs.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Ah, I was wondering why I couldn't find your blog when I tried to pay you a little return visit. Love the new name!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you found me again, thank you for coming back.

      Delete

01 09 10