Pages

Friday, May 7, 2010

When work gets in the way

Well, I knew it would happen. Damn work interfering with with my knitting. This last week has had very little knitting time. At least in compairison to when I was unemployed. Oh how I miss when I could knit for 10 hours a day. I don't think I fully apprecieated it at the time. I think I was more focused on the fact that I didn't know how I was going to pay rent or buy dog food (and forget about buying yarn).

I'm LOVING my job!!!!! It is so rewarding, I am truely blessed to be working at the facility that I am. That fact makes it a little less painfull to be away from my knitting needles.

I've been working on my Traveling woman shawl. I now only have 7 rows left. Woot woot, that sounds so close..... But as the pattern goes on, the rows get longer and longer. It's now taking close to 15 minutes per row and will continue to take more and more time the closer I get to the end. But that's the way a shawl goes.

More knitting to come during the weekend. Yipee for friday. I'll be posting pics as soon as this shawl is done. Hopefully by sunday......

Yours knitting: 3.5
Total so far: 30.5

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see the pictures. I'm thinking it looks great!!!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10