After my sister texted me last Saturday night and asked why I wasn't out on a date it got me to thinking......
10 Reasons knitting is better than sex
10. It doesn't matter if your hair and makeup is done. Your needles will still let you touch them.
9. You can do it in public without being arrested.
8. It's less hazardous to your health, I've never thrown my back out while knitting.
7. After 20 minutes of knitting, I've never felt unsatisfied.
6. I regularly do the happy dance after CASTING off.
5. I can watch Law & Order or Criminal minds while knitting and no one thinks it's sick or disturbing.
4. The only disease you can get from knitting is Second Sock Syndrome.
3. I can spend hours on the Internet searching knitting related things and no one thinks I'm a perv (Well, not for that at least)
2. You don't need a shower afterwards.
1. If you want to snuggle with your yarn after, you can. If you want to roll over and start snoring, that's OK too.
I did get some knitting done. Friday night, cast on the second Leyburn. Sunday afternoon, cast off. And now the pair is done. HAPPY DANCE! HAPPY DANCE!!!
Hours knitting: 9.5
Total hours: 17