Pages

Friday, November 14, 2014

Vintage Secret Santa

Chronically Vintage Secret Santa

The lovely Jessica of Chronically Vintage has decided to put together an amazingly festive Secret Santa for all of us vintage loving gals out there and I am so excited to participate.  If you are a lover of all things vintage and a fan of winter time gift exchanges (whether Christmas or otherwise) I encourage you to join in.  You can read all about the exchange and sign up to be a Secret Santa here on Chronically Vintage.  To you join, you must go sign up, find a gift that is either vintage, vintage inspired, or vintage appropriate with an approximate value of at least $15 and mail it to your assigned partner by December 12.  Sounds totally easy AND FUN!!  I'm excited to be a part of something much bigger than me and hope to connect with more vintage lovers and maybe even some move vintage loving crafters.

The reality of the holiday season is quickly sinking in to my brain.  I have so many gifts I want to make this year on top of the Vintage Pajama party mentioned in this post, hosted by Tiny Angry Crafter.  As much as I love joining on line events, I think I have reached my maximum.  So, please, no one else host any more tempting on line parties for me to join.  I have enough going on in my world.  It's not even December and I'm already stressing a bit.  It must be time to start making my lists and checking them twice.  Will your name be on the naughty or nice list?

XOXO,
Cherry

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10